Fried bread slices in gravy presented as a snacks.
Filed in Appetizers and Snacks
Serves 4 people
Are you a bread lover and can't get enough of it? Here is a recipe to try out
- 400 gms Bread
- 2 Onions (medium, paste)
- 250 gms Tomatoes (puree)
- 2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1-2 Green Chilies
- Green Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Red chilli powde
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Garam Masala powder
- salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Cut the bread slices into triangles and deep fry them until golden brown.
- Now heat some oil for gravy in a wak.
- Add onion paste and ginger paste, saute till golden brown.
- Now add tomato puree.
- Then add all dry masalas and saute till the mixture leaves the oil.
- Now add 2 cups of water and let it boil.
- Then add fried bread slices and cook till the water is soaked into it.
- Finally take it out in a serving bowl and garnish well with green chillies and coriander leaves.